Good Morning and Happy 2015!! I'm back today to share one of my latest projects using a mix of DecoArt paint, Core'dinations papers and my Sizzix eClips 2 along with a cutting file from LoriWhitlock.com
Love Story Canvas Supplies:
- Core’dinations Darks Color Core cardstock pad (red, navy)
- Core’dinations Neutrals Color Core cardstock pad (gray)
- Core'dinations gray dot patterned paper
- 8x10-inch canvas
- DecoArt matte Decou-Page medium
- DecoArt Americana Decor Chalky Finish paints: Everlasting, Relic
- Clearsnap Gray Whale Fluid Chalk ink pad
- Kandi Corp red hot-fix rhinestones
- Kandi Corp hot-fix setting tool
- Kolette Hall True Love Set electronic cutting file
- Sizzix eClips 2 electronic cutter
- Tim Hotz Bubbles stencil
Step 1: Using eClips 2 and electronic cutting file, cut text from desired cardstock colors.
Step 2: Cut Core'dinations gray dot patterned paper to fit canvas.
Step 3: Brush canvas with Decou-Page medium. Attach patterned paper.
Step 4: Adhere words to canvas using Decou-Page medium. If you desire a clean graphic look you can simply stop here; but for a little more fun, keep going! Brush over entire canvas with medium making sure all pieces are well soaked.
Step 5: Gently peel away damp paper around words and scrape away top layer of part of the letters. Let dry.
Step 6: Ink edges of canvas with gray chalk ink.
Step 7: Using stencil and white chalk paint stencil bubble images in open areas as desired. Let dry.
Step 8: Paint perimeter using gray chalk paint. Let dry.
Step 9: Embellish using hot-fix rhinestones.
And there you have it!